The Bridges offers affordable housing in a prime location that is both accessible and attractive to a wide audience. Despite the fact that prices per square meter are low, The Bridges will maintain high-quality specifications throughout. Attractive prices; a minimal down payment of 5%; and a strategic location close to downtown Abu Dhabi, AI Maryah and Saadiyat Islands, make The Bridges a sound investment.
A brand new development by Al Dar Properties in Shams Abu Dhabi District – Al Reem Island. The Bridges is close to Gate Towers, Sun & Sky Towers, Boutik Mall, Repton School, Sorbonne University, Shams Beach and Shams Marina. The Bridges is a mid-income development comprising of six towers featuring a canal and a park within the residential community.
Each tower has 26 storeys and features 212 apartments (1,272 across six buildings), the property types include studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The project is divided into two phases and there are three towers in each phase. All six towers will be identical in terms of design and layout and apartment sizes range from 38m2 -137m2.
The project will boast an outstanding location with a host of superb amenities on its doorstep and easy access to neighboring islands, the Abu Dhabi mainland and the vibrant areas within the capital.
Why to Buy
• Attractive Payment plan, 5% down payment & 70% on handover
• High expected ROI (up to 12%) compared to similar properties in Al Reem Island
• One of a few developments that has balconies in Al Reem Island
• Very Spacious area sizes with large balconies
• ROE (Up to 19% /30% completion) compared to similar properties in Al Reem Island
• A canal side residential development with beautiful park surroundings
• Affordable investment opportunity offering excellent value for money
• All properties offer balconies and great views (canal, city skyline, sea, and park)
• A trendy, contemporary residential development offering the very best in capital living
• Superb location with easy access to a host of amenities
• Only a short walk from Central Park which will span 78,378m2
• Two state-of-the-art indoor gymnasiums (Male & Female).
• A spacious private courtyard with an adult's pool,
• Children's pool and poolside lounging areas.
• An outdoor fitness area.
• A large park surrounding each phase.
• Canal and waterside promenade which extends through to Central Park
• Canal-side cafes I coffee shops
• Water features
• An iconic bridge with a skate park underneath. A climbing wall.
• A public beach and promenade.
• Views of the city's business district.
• Central Park will be completed and open in 2018.
Reach out to our team at Property Shop Investment to get more details about this property or to schedule a viewing. Call us on 600 548 200 or access www.propertyshopinvestment.com.
Company Reg. No. 2018/306918
3 Bedrooms Apartment available for Sale in The Bridges in Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi.
This 3 Bedrooms Apartment in The Bridges comes in the size of 1,311.86 قدم مربع This unit have 3 Bedrooms , 3 bathrooms and 1 parking.
The Apartment available in The Bridges Price per Sq.ft is 1,182 درهم إ.
This 3 Bedrooms Apartment in The Bridges in Al Reem Island Abu Dhabi, has a very beautiful Community view
Property Shop is handling the Apartment in The Bridges in Al Reem Island,Abu Dhabi Reference number for 3 Bedrooms Apartment for Sale in Al Reem Island is AP46310.
Details for this 3 Bedrooms Apartment in The Bridges in Shams Gate District, Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, including Floor plans , location map, Photos and Virtual Tours.
Features for The Bridges in Shams Gate District , Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi :
Property Shop Investments does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information presented herein and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions therein. The information presented herein may include data supplied to Property Shop Investments by third parties. Such data may be amended or changed at any time by third parties without notice to Property Shop Investments. Accordingly, no warranties of any kind, express or statutory are given in respect of the information